Monday, July 24, 2006

Belkin Wifi Skype Phone

Good News!  This new WiFi phone ships next month and is cheaper than originally expected.  I believe this will be the device that replaces our landline in our condo.  Well, we don't actually have a landline, but this replaces our need to get one.  Cellphone service is less than stellar inside our place so we are relegated to the patio for calls.  Since we have WiFi throughout the whole building (or will soon ) this phone would give us coverage from the kitchen to the pool.

We are starting to use Skype more and more, in fact this August when I go to Europe for a two week tour we'll be using Skype to call each other. I'll be using the Sprint PPC6700 in any hotspot I can find while I'm there.

Bloglines | My Feeds (1462) (343)

Blogged with Flock

No comments: